SERIES BLITZ - Courting Love - A College Sports Series by Sierra Hill



Courting Love - A College Sports Series
Author: Sierra Hill
Genre: Sports Romance/New Adult


This series was previously released as The Sweetest Thing Series. It has been rebranded and includes new covers and new titles under the new series name of Courting Love.




Full Court Press

As a college basketball player, I don’t chase girls – they come to me. I’m the star athlete everyone wants a piece of, with skills on the court and in the sheets. 
I get what I want, when I want it. 
I’m unstoppable.
Until I meet Ainsley Locker. 
She doesn’t play games but plays hard to get, seemingly resistant to my charm. 
That’s okay because I like a good challenge.
And my plan is to go full-court-press to win her over and make her mine.
As long as I don’t foul out in the process.








Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





The Rebound

He’s my older brother's friend and teammate. Off-limits, unavailable and forbidden.

There are times I wish I was someone other than the shy, geeky, college virgin that I am. 
I also wish that my crush on Van Gerard wasn’t one sided and that he looked at me as something other than his best friend’s little sister. 
But he’s firmly drawn the line in the friendship territory, even though there are times I think he might feel the same way about me. But then I remember that Van has a long-time girlfriend and we’re strictly in the friend zone. 
But I want more.
So, when Van’s life is turned upside down, I’m there to comfort him. To break his fall. I’m his shoulder to cry on. 
Even if he only considers me a rebound.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Pivot

A young love. A bitter end. A crushing blow. A second chance at a first love.

The past four years have been all about playing college ball, getting a draft pick for the NBA, and steering clear of relationships. I don’t want one. Everything I once had I gave to another girl. 
And lost it.
And I hate losing. There’s no way I’m going through that again. 

But when a lay-up during a game landed me in need of medical attention, it brought me face-to-face with Logan Shaw – my first love – the girl who took it all and left me with nothing but regrets. 

Now she’s back in my life and I have to face the consequences of our past actions. 

Sometimes in life you’re forced to pivot and turn back before you can move forward in a new direction.







Purchase Links

$1.99 for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Fast Break

She was in search of adventure. He was in search of home.
*A roommates-to-lovers, college sports romance*

My life is a complete and utter disaster. One major screw up after another. I couldn’t hack college and couldn’t return home, so I escaped to Europe for the summer, where I ran into some trouble.
Now I’m stuck in Florence, Italy with no money, no place to stay and no means of getting home. 
Trouble finds me wherever I go. 

Thankfully, my older brother, Cade, hooked me up with his old teammate. Now I’m staying with Gavin Lancaster, professional basketball player and my knight-in-shining-armor. 

I never expected to make a fast break from reality and end up finding my home in him.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Jump Shot

He’s fighting his demons. She’s fighting for his love.

Some lies are meant to deceive. Others to protect.
I’ve kept my secrets hidden only to protect the one girl I love the most – Mica Reyes. The one I want as more than just a friend. 
But lies have a way of sabotaging your life and all they’ve done is pushed her away. Even when all I want to do is hold onto her for dear life.
Maybe I need to take a step back and let her go – like a fadeaway jump shot – before I hurt her and possibly destroy our love in the process.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Since self-publishing her first erotic contemporary romance in 2014, Sierra's found her creative passion, writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain, who constantly shout for their own love stories to be told. Sierra is a sucker for cheap accessories, enjoys traveling to see live concerts, and loves good seafood. Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is currently working on her next HEA.


Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts