Cover Package: Just Friends Duet by KS Marshall

Duet Title: Just Friends
Author: K.S. Marshall
Genre: Friends to Lovers Taboo Romance
Title: If You Were Mine
Release: June 13, 2019
Having Ryan Sterling for a best friend has always just worked....until he fell in love and married someone else.
I shouldn't want him, but we can't help who we fall in love with... right?
I never meant to do anything, but one thing changed everything.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Title: If I Was Yours
Release: July 11, 2019

Choices.
We make them every day. Some are small and insignificant. Others, life changing. No matter the circumstance, consequences are inevitable.
I fell in love with someone I shouldn't have. When they couldn't have a baby, I became their surrogate. When it came down to it, he didn't choose me...
Now I'm pregnant, but my own heartbreak might be the very thing that destroys everything.


🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
   
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts