Release Package: Life Unscripted by Taylor Delong

Title: Life Unscripted
Duet: The Unscripted Duet Book Two
Author: Taylor Delong
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 9, 2019
One night. 

What I thought I knew, what I thought I deserved, what I thought life had planned for me was all thrown out the window in one night. 

“I’m not naive to believe that the road will be easy by any means, that I won’t stumble, have roadblocks in my path.”
I thought I knew love, what it meant to love another person so strongly that it consumed me. Except all that changed in one night. My life was all laid out, but apparently fate had other ideas. 
Thrown into the unknown, I learned who I could count on. What I didn’t count on was her and the unconventional relationship we started to build.
“What I do know is I’m not alone; I won’t ever have to walk alone.” 
As much as I’m struggling to deal with this loss, it’s not just about me anymore. She needs me more than ever, and I’m not prepared to let her down. 
In one night, my life became unscripted.


Taylor Delong has been reading and writing for as long as she can remember. It’s always been her dream to be a published author. She spends her days chasing after toddlers and her nights scribbling down stories and ideas the characters in her head dictate to her. She lives in CT with her two children.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts