Release Package: Serving the Senator by L.M. Mountford

Title: Serving the Senator
Series: Dom Diaries
Author: L.M. Mountford
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: September 7, 2019

He is my Hades
I’d played the role of a goddess, bound and chained for the service of mortals.
He freed me.
He freed me, unchained me and taken me to his underworld, his dark realm where he’d brought out all my forbidden and secret desires.
And now I'm his.
His attendant. His servant...
Serving the Senator is a sizzling new release from the lord of Lust. Loaded with tension and sizzling chemistry, it is a modern reimagining of the ancient myth of Hades and Persephone. A stand-alone romance, it is loaded with scenes of an adult nature that feature BDSM, Dominance play, and so much heat, they may very well melt your e-reader...

 
A self-confessed tiger fanatic, L.M. Mountford was born and raised in England, first in the town of Bridgwater, Somerset, before later moving to the city of Gloucester where he currently resides. A fully qualified and experienced scuba diver, he has travelled across Europe and Africa diving wrecks and seeing the wonders of the world.
He started writing when he was 14. Under the pseudonym Dark Inferno, he has written more than thirty fan fiction stories. When he was 21, he started publishing independently through KDP and Smashwords, continuing Erotica, before switching to dark and contemporary romance.
FREE EBOOK! Copy and paste this link into your browser and get your free copy now!
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts