Release Package: For Three Seconds by C. Lymari

Title: For Three Seconds
Author: C. Lymari
Genre: NA Sports Romance
Release Date: February 4, 2020

I fell in love with Gavin Dunn when I was twelve. All it took was one game of spin the bottle and I was ruined. One kiss, and three seconds, and no matter how many boys I kissed, they didn’t make me feel like he did.
The problem? He belonged to my best friend.
I kissed him first. She kissed him last.
He once chose me, and I chose her.
When everything in my life goes wrong, somehow he’s always there to make it right. And as my best friend pulls away, he finds ways to get closer. I know that we are just waiting for three seconds before everything changes again.

Sometimes life came down to moments. Moments that seemed so insignificant that we didn’t know how it might impact the rest of our lives. In a moment, a little girl scared to hurt her best friend said no, and that changed everything. Now, in this moment, I was a woman, and I was terrified, but I wanted to take a leap and believe. 
Claudia lives in the Chicagoland suburbs, and when she’s not busy chasing after her adorable little spawn, she’s fighting with the characters in her head. After not being able to keep up with them, she decided enough was enough and wrote her first novel. C. Lymari writes both sweet and dark romances that will give you all the feels. Her other talents include binge watching shows on Netflix and eating all kinds of chips.

HOSTED BY:

If you are low on angsty reads...then this is the one for you. OMG! I went from yelling at these characters to wanting to give them hugs...It was a total rollercoaster ride for me. I will gladly read this author again!

Comments

Popular Posts