Blog Review ~ I Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan

I Just Want You
by
Kaylee Ryan


New Standalone 

“Go to college,” they said. “Get a good job,” they said. “It will be a piece of cake.” Well, whoever they are, they lied. Sure, college was a blast, but after college, not so much. The finding a job to go with my expensive education, that part was not so easy. At least not until I was offered a position at the new club in town.

Life is defined by the little moments that have the power to change it completely. I never thought getting a cup of coffee would change mine, but it did. She did. She’s one of those moments.

He’s my boss.

She’s my employee.

I want him.

I can’t resist her.











Kaylee Ryan has another 5 plus star book on her hands with this one. I Just Want You (IJWY) was the book I started at 9pm and didn't stop until I had it finished. It was well worth me being sleepy the next day at work.
Crew inherits money and goes into business with his friend Zane to open a nightclub. But they quickly realize neither one of them know the business side of it. Berklee is newly out of college looking for that job that doesn't require her to have previous experience. While working at the coffee shop, she starts up a flirtation with a man that little does she know will soon become her new boss.
The working relationship between Crew and Berklee is so steamy that they begin a friends with benefits relationship. Too bad for Berklee, Crew is after more and he always gets what he wants. He is a sexy, hot ALPHA. Berklee is a sweet stubborn young woman, who keeps Crew on his toes. I loved all of the mutual friends involvement as well. It added to the fun factor of this story.



Comments

Popular Posts