Blog Review ~ All About the D by Lex Martin

All About the D
by Lex Martin

I'm known for being formal. Meticulous. Professional.

So you’d never suspect I spend my nights photographing my impressive junk for a NSFW blog. Don’t roll your eyes. I’m not bragging. I have millions of followers who’ll tell you they live for my posts.

I’m like a superhero, saving humanity one dick pic at a time.

Except leading a double life means I need someone to help me protect my anonymity, so that no one, especially my family, ever discovers my online celebrity.

When I call one of the most respected law firms in town, I expect quality legal advice and confidentiality. Not a sinfully sexy attorney whose dangerous curves and soul-piercing gray eyes make me want to personally demonstrate my particular skill set.

I shouldn’t be tempted.

Especially when she knows all of my best-kept secrets. But everyone has a breaking point. And I’ve met mine.

*** All About the D is a full-length standalone and 99 cents only during the preorder. Due to adult situations and sexual content, it's recommended for readers over the age of 18. ***






Holy balls....He he. Balls.
This book was AMAZING. It was pretty much a book full of dick jokes. But who doesn't love a good dick joke? Right? Anyway....I'm very active in Leslie's Facebook group Southwinds Coffee, and when she announced that she was writing a book with Lex, I was instantly excited and wanted to read it....like yesterday. Then, I was talking to Leslie, and she said that it was based off of my absolute FAVORITE blog "Things My Dick Does"

I found the blog a couple years ago, and Instantly fell in love. For multiple reasons. I mean....HELLO PRETTY, and plus, it's hilarious. If you've never looked it up, please do right now, but beware, the blog is EXTREMELY NSFW!

Sooo...As I said, the book is one big dick joke after another and I loved it. I loved the way both Josh and Evie were completely different, yet so alike. How they complimented each other with their views. I also loved how different the secondary characters were from each other, and I'm so excited for their book! It's going to be epic. Hate fucking is my favorite and I feel like that book will be full of it.  
5 STARS




Comments

Popular Posts