Blog Review ~ Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen

                      Confessions of a Former                         Puck Bunny

                   (Taking Shots #4) by 

Cindi Madsen



Confession #1: I used to be a puck bunny, but after a hockey player broke my heart, I gave up all things hockey. Now I'm just focused on finding a way to pass my math class so I can graduate college.


Confession #2: Ryder "Ox" Maddox's deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I'm powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor. 


Confession #3: I can't stop thinking about how ripped Ryder is from all his hockey training, and how fun it'd be to cross lines with him. 

Confession #4: I kissed a hockey player and I liked it. 


Confession #5: If I'm not careful, I might relapse and fall for Ryder, and then I'll be totally pucked.

Each book in the Taking Shots series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order.
Series Order:
Book #1 Getting Lucky Number Seven
Book #2 Anatomy of a Player
Book #3 Crazy Pucking Love
Book #4 Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny







Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny had lots of humor but also serious parts to it that made me love it. It wasn't all about how Lindsey overcame her history and how Ryder was the sexy, fun loving hockey player she falls in love with. It was also about overcoming a history/past that just won't let go of you. Ryder was such a sweetheart for putting up with Lindsay's back and forth moods and Lindsey was fighting hard for the future she wanted. It was a fun read, with lots of sexiness and laughs.
4 Stars








Comments

Popular Posts