Blog Review ~ No Holds by TC Matson

No Holds (The Fighter Series #4)
by
TC Matson


***This is a STANDALONE***

Ryker
I lost the championship.
The contract.
My dignity.

I’ve been offered a second chance.
I’m back with vengeance.
Determined and focused.
I’m going to win the championship.

Just when I thought I had it all planned out, she walked into my brother’s anniversary party. She’s beautiful, exquisite, and has a smile that makes me weak. I need to make her mine. Now I’m not only fighting to win the championship, I’m also fighting to win her.

Whitney
My life was on track…until him. 
He’s not my type—an adrenaline junkie who enjoys inflicting pain on others for sport. Tall and tattooed with piercing blue eyes, he’s too sexy to resist.
I didn’t see him coming until he was already firmly entrenched in my life.
Suddenly, I’m falling head over heels for a man I realize I can’t breathe without.
We’re in for the fight of our lives.
And we both have everything to lose.




Have you ever just looked at a man and completely judged him by his appearance? Well, as the saying goes...don't judge a book by its cover. Whitney saw Ryker and she judged him hard. She saw an insanely good looking, confident and tattooed bad boy and DID NOT want any part of him. Oh Whitney, you silly girl! That was your first mistake.
Big bad Ryker the MMA fighter saw Whitney and just KNEW there was something about her that he needed. He wasn't going to let anyone (including Whitney) or anything stop him from getting what he wanted. He would just prove to her he was exactly what she wanted and needed.
For the most part I really enjoyed reading this book. It did had a few slow spots...but the development of their relationship was a beautiful thing to read. The rapport between Ryker and his family made this book so special. Especially when he was with his niece, Gracie. Seeing the soft and gentle side of the big bad fighter not only made Whitney fall in love with him. I fell hard too. I dare you not to love this couple as much as I did.  

4 Stars



Comments

Popular Posts