*Release Day Blitz* Runaway Love by Pamela Washington


Love...

I’m damned if I do, damned if I don't. 

How did I get myself into this complicated situation? I just wanted to be loved, to matter to someone, to feel like I’m worth something, to belong…

I grew up in foster care, never knowing where I came from or where I was headed. I met my first love, the love of my life, in a group home. Scott and I only had each other; he was my everything!  He left with a promise to return, but he broke his promise and my heart. Scott shattered my soul and nearly destroyed me. 

I wanted to die, but I was saved by a man who loves me, protects me, takes care of me, and worships me. Tony will do anything for me and accepts me just the way I am. I married him, but I can’t give him my heart; I can’t love him as much as he loves me… We have a son who I adore, and although my lifemay appear to be perfect, it’s not enough to make me completely happy.

I still yearn for my first love. When Scott returns, I’m faced with a decision… Do I choose what's right or what seems right, but is wrong? Do I choose safe love or runaway love? Someone will be hurt when my past meets my present… 

This is my story, my life… Can I handle it? 









Comments

Popular Posts