New Release - SWEET LIKE POISON by J. Wolf

 

Release Date: August 18

You need a keeper, Elsa.

The first time I laid eyes on the delicious mountain of a man, Lachlan “Lock” Kelly, he walked out of the room without giving me a single glance.


You’re in trouble now.

It’s my junior year at Savage U and life is grand. Except for the fact that Lachlan Kelly lives right next door, he acts like he doesn’t know my name, and he barely acknowledges my existence. 

I don’t get it. How can he so easily look away from me when he’s all I see?


The ice queen is melting…

A few angry frat boys and their arm candy make it their mission to ruin my semester and possibly my life. But I show those boys that messing with Elena Sanderson is a fatal mistake, and Lachlan surprisingly backs me up.

And when he finally gives me his attention, I greedily soak up everything he has to offer.


You’re arsenic-laced candy

Lachlan tells me I’m bad for him, but he can’t resist the pull between us anymore.


I don’t break things.

I know he’s not staying.

When he goes, he’ll leave me tangled up in memories.


I won’t play games.

His promises have a time limit, even though I’m beginning to wish they didn’t.


Even if it hurts…

We were over before we ever began.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Free in KU
Meet J. Wolf



Julia Wolf writes sexy rockers and badass women. She’s a huge believer in happily ever afters, no matter how complicated the road to get there is.
 

Julia lives in Maryland with her husband and three crazy, beautiful children. When she’s not writing romance, she’s reading it. Some of her favorite things are, in no particular order: goats, books, coffee, and Target.


 

To learn more about J. Wolf and her books, visit here!



Hosted By:


I am so not going to give this book the justice is deserves with my review. I honestly don’t think I have the actual words to describe how wonderful this book is.
But I definitely do know when I am reading a great story - I cannot stop thinking about the book when I am unable to sit down and dive right in. My mind went in all directions wondering how Elena & Lachlan’s story would play out, and I was nowhere near close in anything my imagination was trying to come up with.
Elena was a great character to read, she tries to be everything for the people in her life, especially her parents, which isn’t necessarily what’s best for her. Lock angered me many times throughout this book, his own parents playing a huge part as to why he makes certain decisions. But when he got it right with Ellie - he definitely got it right. There is so, so much more I know I can say about this incredible story, but just trust me and experience it all for yourself. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts