Release Blast for BAD BOY'S DOWNFALL by Gina Azzi

 

 Release Date: March 2

Word on the ice: the only thing worse than knocking up your teammate’s sister is knocking up his daughter.

 

I have no business tangling up with Lola Daire. She’s a smart, idealistic, college senior planning to take on Silicon Valley.  I’m an angry NHL player with a chip on my shoulder.

 

She smiles rainbows; I spit fire. She’s a daddy’s girl; I’m the last guy her father wants her to date.

 

A man with my past and demons will only corrupt a good woman. I know better than to give in to her playful flirting, but when Lola finds herself in a compromising situation, I break the rules to keep her safe.

 

We have nothing in common, save for the attraction we feel. We have no future, except for the moments that stretch between us. But our desire is insatiable. Our chemistry, off-the-charts.

 

One night turns into more and our casual understanding takes an unexpected turn.

 

I may be the cliché bad boy, but my downfall is the good girl with a baby on the way.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Gina Azzi


I’m Gina Azzi, a book-obsessed, coffee-drinking, globetrotting, mama of soon-to-be three! I write sweet with a dash of spicy New Adult and Contemporary Romance full of good men putting in work to win the hearts of even better women.

A total Jersey girl at heart, I struggle with insatiable wanderlust and currently reside in Ontario, Canada with my family. 

 

When I’m not dreaming up storylines or writing all the words, you can find me hanging with my littles, attempting to bake, or planning my next adventure.

 

Connect with me on social media or at ginaazziauthor@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

 

Happy Reading!

Xo,

Gina


To learn more about Gina and her books, visit here



Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts