REVIEW TOUR - The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland

 




Title: The Rules of Dating My One-Night Stand
Authors: Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 12, 2023


BLURB

Rule number one for having a one-night stand: Don’t fall for the girl.
After a lengthy dating slump, I finally met someone who sparked my interest.
Well, first the sparks flew when we argued. Later in the evening those sparks ignited into something more.
I was drawn to Devyn, in a way I hadn’t felt in a really long time.
Needless to say, I was disappointed when she abruptly left after our amazing night together.
I couldn’t stop thinking about her. But she hadn’t even given me her number.
In a city with eight-million people, I figured I’d never see Devyn again.
So imagine my surprise when I knocked on the door of an apartment in the building I lived in, and none other than my one-night stand stood on the other side.
If I thought Devyn didn’t want anything to do with me before, that was nothing compared to how she felt after finding out I was the landlord and she was about to be evicted…
And that was just the first surprise that would rock my world when it came to the mystery woman in apartment 410.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

ALSO AVAILABLE







As can be expected from this amazing duo, this story stole my heart and my attention. I was so into this story I lost a little, ok a lot, of sleep. Owen and Devyn had insane chemistry together and I love how Owen was chasing her. Both characters have their own things to deal with but both are kind and sweet and their chemistry is explosive. Owen is the ultimate book boyfriend. I loved this story so much! Cannot recommend enough. ~Andrea


"This is such a great series with such wonderful characters, but I have to admit there is a part of Owen & Devyn’s story that I absolutely hated. That may be too strong of a word to use, but my heart was in my throat for a good majority of the story waiting for the outcome.
I know I am being vague, but this is a huge part of the whole storyline and I don’t want to give it away. I also know the way I reacted to this is very much a “me” problem and nothing to do with the writing and book in general.
Now after saying all that, Owen is hands down my favorite character in this book. I’ll go so far as to say he’s one of the best characters I’ve read this year. It’s probably the whole reason for my overreaction because he is just that special. I didn’t want to read that he was hurting, that he was unsure and uncomfortable. But that does happen, but it totally makes this book all the more incredible when he finally (spoiler alert) gets his HEA." ~Sharon

Comments

Popular Posts