💚💜Book Favorites💙💛 Arkadia by Dzintra Sullivan



#MustRead #FavoriteBook #BooksToRead #Arkadia #DzintraSullivan

I am Arkadia Castner. I am beautiful. I am popular. I am also the most messed-up witch you will ever meet. I can’t make water boil, or make the wind blow; I can’t even light a match without the aid of a flint. My 18th birthday is in six months, and if I don’t pass the Paranormal Safety Exams (PSEs) by then, I will be banished to the Isle of Shadows for eternity, never to be seen again – it will be as though I never existed.

I found myself at the halfway house under the supervision and guidance of Den Mother and telepathic empath, Eloise Mayflower. The halfway house is the last chance for troubled paranormal teens like me to pass our PSEs and avoid banishment. Eloise knows everything I think and feel, and is supposed to be helping me, but I still can’t do basic spells a six-year-old can do. I hate it here, but I have no choice. This is my last chance.



Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OYWM2PG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1421718590&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular Posts