*Release Day* Nemesis by JC Black



NEMESIS (The Nympho Series, Book 3) by Jc Black



Blurb:

I love you. Three little words which made Chris Caldwell run as hard and as fast as he could from any woman. Love had nothing to do with his desires; he had plenty of women wanting to share his bed for a night of wild abandon. Until Isabella… She turned his world upside-down with her sexy body and sultry smile. Chris originally thought to just make her the next of his conquests. Instead she turned him upside down and in love for the first time. She made him want the trappings of love and maybe even marriage. Something he has never desired in his life. But as Chris goes to bring in yet another shipment for the drug lords, his family is betrayed. Will he make it home to his beautiful woman or will the Feds finally take him down in a fiery blaze?


 
Good reads links:


Purchase Links:



Other books in The Nympho Series:

Nympho (The Nympho Series, Book 1) by J.C. Black

SATYRIASIS (The Nympho Series, Book 2) by J.C. Black



Excerpt:

Seeming to not take ‘no’ for an answer, she stepped into the shower. As I turned around to face her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her hot smooth body against mine. She opened her mouth and covered mine with her tender red lips as her warm, wet tongue started dancing back and forth deep inside my mouth. Who did I think I was kidding? I can’t seem to help myself when this beautiful woman is involved. She had gone to such great lengths to deceive me just for the chance to have sex with me. I cupped her ass with one hand as I fondled her firm breasts with the other. My god, she’s so damn hot I can barely hold on to her. The shower stall was small and I pushed her against the wall, letting the hot water spray on my back. She put her hand behind my head to bring my mouth closer to hers. We groped each other like savage beasts; our lips remained in a passionate kiss which seemed like it could last forever. I swear, I’ve been with a few women, but never have I felt this animalistic desire to want to fuck another woman as much as I wanted her. I couldn’t wait another moment, needing to have her right now. So I picked her up, with our lips still locked in a passionate kiss, carrying her off to my bedroom. As I laid her wet body on my bed, she let go of me long enough for me to find the harden nipples of her breasts with my mouth. She started moaning as I sucked on each one and then buried my face between the soft mounds of her beautiful breasts, her hands pulling at my hair. I took hold of her hands and held them above her head as I ravished her body with kisses, biting my way up her neck and finally stopped on her succulent, sizzling, hot lips. She took my lower lip in her teeth and then sucked my tongue into to her mouth for a long passionate, wet kiss. “Oh god Chris, I want you inside of me. Please take me now!” she said, breathing heavily against my mouth. She lifted her knees and spread her legs to give me access. I thought about taking her right then and there; fucking her hard and fast, but the sight of her legs spread along with the beauty of that small patch of blonde hair fashioned in the shape of a heart, beckoned my tongue like a magnet to the soft moist lips protecting her womanhood. I buried my tongue deep inside until I found her sweet spot, and as I tortured her clit with my tongue, she grabbed me by my hair holding me tight against her.



Author bio:

J.C Black was born in Memphis, Tennessee and grew up in the Florida Keys. I grew up in the ship building trade and became an expert in my field at a young age and made me very popular in the boating industry. I grew up in a time that the local fisherman were losing their homes and boats so they turned to smuggling to make a living. A lot of the people were friends of mine before they chose a life of crime and remained my friends for many years after, until the law caught up with them and put them in prison. I've been writing on and off for the last couple of years, but writing romance came from my love of women. Yes, it was a good life with the coconut trees, the great sandy white beaches and of course the beautiful women. I still get inspiration from the beautiful women and the sunsets. I love taking long walks on the beach, riding my Harley and enjoying life. I loved growing up in the Florida Keys, it was like paradise. Beautiful sunsets to inspire my life and beautiful women to inspire my writing. I love fast cars and fast boats and sometimes I would enjoy a race or two. I loved the sea and would spend as much of my time as I could I out in the ocean fishing, but of course that was at a time you could come home with a cooler full of fish. I didn't know what I wanted to do when I was younger, but I had the whole Caribbean to explore so it didn't matter back then. If you ever find yourself down my way, I will be the guy leaning against a coconut tree on the beach, watching another beautiful sunset and if I happen to say "hi" don't be shy. JC Black


Author Links:

Comments

Popular Posts