Book Tour ~ Fix Your Makeup by S.J. Sawyer

Banner Cover Image

Title:  Fix Your Makeup (Like A Lady: Part Three) 
Author: S. J. Sawyer 
Book Tour: August 28, August 31, & September 1, 2015 
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance 
Hosted by: S.B.B. Promotions

add-to-goodreads-button
Synopsis Logo
It’s a summer fling; just keep telling yourself that and you’ll be alright. This thing with Mason Pierce, it’s just a fling, something fun to pass the time. He’s a rebound from the disastrous breakup, a band-aid, a patch over a wound that will help the hurt heal, right? ~Red
If someone had told me two months ago that I’d be spending the summer with Red Summers in my arms, I’d have called them crazy, but here I am and here she is. Life is just about as perfect as it can be. Except, it feels like she’s pulling away instead of drawing closer. Everyday, it seems that Red is putting more and more distance between us, and I don’t understand why. ~Mason
“I’ve loved you since you were ten years old. Hell, I may have loved you before that, but I don’t remember. I’ve only ever wanted you, Red. I’m never going to want anyone else,” I vow. “Just you.”

Buy Links
amazon-logo-80x80 Amazon UK Amazon AU



  Also Available

Catch up on the Like A Lady Series!

Field Image

Part One: Big Girl Panties 

~ NOW FREE ~

BGP Cover 
  Synopsis Logo
Mom always tells me that when life gives you lemons you squeeze the heck out of them and hope for some lemonade, but after catching that no-good lying, jerk of a bastard cheating on me seconds before we were supposed to be married, I do what any self-respecting Southern girl would do: throw a punch and hide under my blankie. Now, Mary Lou thinks I need a night of fun and adventure. I agree to go out, planning to get her off my back, but when I find myself in Mason Pierce’s arms, I’m thanking my lucky stars, and my best friend. ~Red
***
Freemont, Oklahoma, is the last place on the whole damned planet that I want to spend my summer and working on my parents’ ranch is the last thing I want to do, but damned if that’s not what I’m doing. Monroe and I need a night away from this place, a night to blow off steam. A party at the lake sounds like a mighty fine idea, and after catching a glimpse of Red Summers in the firelight, I’m quickly changing my tune. ~Mason

add-to-goodreads-button
amazon-logo-80x80

Part Two: Hide Your Crazy

HYC Cover 
add-to-goodreads-button
amazon-logo-80x80

Author Bio Logo
10858577_899111880100232_6652653086638317389_n

I'm a twenty-something Okie girl who is mom to three, four if you count my husband. I'm a full time author/photographer, and I love to make teaser graphics to avoid actually working! I graduated from SOSU (a smaller, four-year university that is close to home) with a Bachelor's degree in English Lit and a minor in Sociology. I'm an avid reader, obviously, and a life-long writer. I love happily ever afters above all else (though, the struggle to get there is the best part!) Currently, I have two published series: Sealed and Like A Lady. Check out the first part to either series for free!
Author Links
facebook copy goodreads copy wordpress png copy Amazon instagram twitter Street Team

~ Hosted By ~

SBB Promotions Banner

Comments

Popular Posts