Promo Tour: Beauty and the Blitz by Sosie Frost









Shatter the slipper. Spit out the apple. Fall for The Beast. 

All-star line-backer Cole Hawthorne is a beast on the field, destroying offenses one broken quarterback at a time. Though he’s a gifted athlete, his violent reputation makes him a liability to his team and a villain in the league. 

As Cole’s agent, it’s my responsibility to convince the brooding loner that being traded is better than getting banished from the game. If he loses his contract, this single mom is out of a job. 

So, it’s up to me to tame the beast. 

But the closer I get to the ferocious monster, the harder I fall for the passionate man underneath.
He’s crude and charming. Tough and sweet. Dangerous…but even he can’t resist my baby’s giggle. 

Denying my feelings might protect my heart, but the trading deadline is closing in. When Cole reveals the dirty truth about the trade, I can’t let the league rip us apart. 

Do I save my career…or do I protect a man who deserves a happily ever after? 

Maybe no one can love a beast… 
But they haven’t met Cole Hawthorne. 


Beauty and the Blitz is a flirty, standalone romantic comedy with no cliffhangers and a guaranteed happily-ever-after. As a special release celebration and a thank you to my readers, Sweetest Sin and Bad Boy's Baby are included as FREE bonus books with this file! All three books are full-length, 350+ paperback pages of deliciously sexy romance.












Sosie Frost is no stranger to quirky, embarrassing, and wild situations, and she’s channeling all 
that new adult angst into fun romances.

From marching at the high school homecoming game without her trumpet (a punishment for forgetting the instrument on the band bus), to regretfully tucking her prom dress into the back of her tights before pictures, and even accidentally starting a chemical fire in the college chem lab, Sosie has the market cornered on crazy stories.

But hey, writing is a better outlet than therapy right? 😉

If you want funny, charming, and steamy romances, you’ve found the right author!

Sosie lives in Pittsburgh with her hubby, her two cats, and thrives on a near constant stream of gummy bears.







Comments

Popular Posts