TURNOVER by Lisa Suzanne - Release Blast

 

 Release Date: October 7


I’m in love with a man who is marrying somebody else. At least that’s what was supposed to happen when I was kicked out of the wedding last night by the bride’s father.

I find myself without a job, without a home, and without the pro football quarterback I’ve fallen for. The only thing left to do is head back to my parents’ place in Kansas as I give up every dream I’ve dared to have since I left it.

I’m just not sure I’m ready for the turnover.

TURNOVER is the fourth book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Get started with the series here
Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:


The angst in this series. I love that Kate and Jack are finally getting their chance to shine and we really get the see the real Jack shine through. Now Michelle and Savannah are vipers, ugh! At the moment I am so mad at the situation! Gah, I need book 5 and I really hope some Karma is coming for Michelle and Savannah both. Jack and Kate need their HEA!



Turnover brings this series to the climax of the twists and turns. Of course nothing is close to being resolved and I have absolutely no idea how things will play out. All I can hope for is that two, no make it now four, people get what’s coming to them. I will honestly rub my hands together in glee if that actually happens by the end of this series. But ultimately I just want Jack & Kia to get their happily ever after with little JJ by their side. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts