New Release: WORTH THE RISK by Jennifer J. Williams

 

Release Date: January 19

Hannah
The night before starting my new job was not when I wanted to meet my neighbor. Certainly not in the middle of the night, wearing next to nothing, as I bang on his door to tell him to quiet down. And when he answers the door, I almost swallow my tongue. He’s possibly the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. But when he opens his mouth, my Southern upbringing rears its ugly head, and I slam up those carefully constructed walls around my heart.
 
Luca calls me Pixie, and suggests I need to loosen up. When I finally decide to lower my walls with him however, he walks into my work office. As the social media manager for the Denver Wolves hockey team, I’d been warned about one specific hot player, both on and off the ice. Of course, he’d be that hot player. But I just can’t stay away … until I’m forced to. 
 
Luca
I’m the black sheep of the Wolves. The one who has too much bad publicity. Everyone, including my family, thinks I’m a player. No one believes that I’m tired of the partying. The lifestyle. The games. But I don’t know how to change things, until she moves in next door. 
 
Hannah makes me want to be a better man. But life on the ice has gotten murky, and my coach is clearly looking to get rid of me. I’ve never taken chances on anyone before, but something tells me Hannah is worth the risk.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU

Meet Jennifer J. Williams 

Jennifer was born and raised in Ohio but has lived all across the country and even across the pond in England. Currently calling Colorado home, Jennifer spends most of her free time within her zoo: two kids, two dogs, and two cats…all of which are male! When not containing the chaos, Jen can be found lounging on her covered porch devouring books on her Kindle.

To learn more about Jennifer and her books, visit here!  




Brought to you by:

Comments

Popular Posts