New Release: PROMISE ME NEVER by Nichole Greene

 

Release Date: February 1

It was supposed to be a carefree summer, a chance for me to shed my bookworm ways and get some experience under my belt. Literally. Instead I find myself thrown in the path of the grumpy and frustratingly sexy, Luke Stone. He’s my grandpa’s right hand man on the ranch which makes him inescapable.

After tragically losing my wife I swore off love. I have no interest in opening myself up to that kind of pain again. Which is why I should not be saving Eliana Hart every time she makes a reckless decision. Until the night that changes everything and turns me into her teacher. I told her I’d make no promises and I meant it, no matter how much it hurts.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
Meet Nichole Greene

Nichole Greene is an international best-selling contemporary romance author with books that range from enemies to lovers, forbidden, age gap, and dark romance subgenres. She began publishing in 2020 and cannot envision stopping sharing her stories.  

When Nichole isn't busy raising her four kids she can be found in a coffee shop writing the stories that keep her up at night. She's addicted to tea, dark chocolate, maps, and losing herself to literary worlds. She loves an alpha-hole hero and feisty heroine.


To learn more about Nichole and her books, visit here!  



Brought to you by:

Comments

Popular Posts