Release Blast: THE DEFENDER by Gina Azzi

 

 Release Date: August 5

As Boston's most eligible nanny, I'm nurturing, trustworthy, and professional. Until my one-night stand turns out to be my new boss. 

Hawks defenseman James Ryan is Boston's most eligible single-dad. He's solemn, gorgeous, and an incredible father. But I'm drawn to him for other reasons. 

James's eyes reflect the same grief and hurt I'm drowning in. His twins struggle with the same pain that once destroyed me. Living with the Ryan family and caring for James's twins are both a salve and a curse. 

Soon, what made us click one summer night over whiskey is wreaking havoc on our commitment to remain professional. Our friendship blossoms into something more. Something searching, healing, and unbelievably complicated. 

Falling in love with Milly and Mason Ryan is easy. Falling in love with their father is something I never saw coming.  

If I give my heart to James, will he put it back together? Or will I end up more shattered than I already am? 


***
The Defender is a deeply emotional, single dad romance, with sensitive subject matter.

Grab Your Copy Here!



Meet Gina Azzi


I’m Gina Azzi, a book-obsessed, coffee-drinking, globetrotting, mama of soon-to-be three! I write sweet with a dash of spicy New Adult and Contemporary Romance full of good men putting in work to win the hearts of even better women.

A total Jersey girl at heart, I struggle with insatiable wanderlust and currently reside in Ontario, Canada with my family. 

 

When I’m not dreaming up storylines or writing all the words, you can find me hanging with my littles, attempting to bake, or planning my next adventure.

 

Connect with me on social media or at ginaazziauthor@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

 

Happy Reading!

Xo,

Gina


Connect with Gina Azzi

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Reader GroupTwitter | Instagram | BookBub | Goodreads    Amazon Author Page



Hosted By:



"I knew from the snippets of information from the previous books in this series that when I finally got my hands on James’s story I was going to be in for an emotional roller coaster.
Bella was a fabulous heroine in this story. If I was able to I would have written the person meant for James exactly like her. She has such a big heart and is so totally selfless.
There are some hard hitting subjects in this story and for some people it may be a trigger for them, but to me this book was truly so beautifully written that I felt honored to have read it.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book."

Comments

Popular Posts