New Release THE RULES OF HEARTBREAK by Brittany Taylor

 

Release Date: December 2

I never used to live my life by rules.

At least not until my fiancé betrayed me, turning my entire world upside down.

Unsure of how to move on, my luck seemed to suddenly change. My estranged mother's last gift to me before she died landed on my doorstep, giving me the opportunity to start my life over.

I snatched up the chance to leave my life behind in Minnesota, opening my arms up to the hot, sunny weather of Texas.

It was easy to start over in unfamiliar territory, my unofficial rules of heartbreak worn on my chest like a badge of honor.

But along with the house my mother left came a new neighbor. An obnoxious neighbor with dangerous glaring eyes and a set of abs that should be considered illegal. He was mysterious and full of secrets, a story hidden behind his hard exterior.

Before I knew it, Dallas Beckett was about to break all my rules.

I just didn't realize he had his own set, and I was about to put every one of them to the test.

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU



Meet Brittany Taylor


Brittany Taylor grew up all over the world including places such as California, England and Texas. Today she resides in Connecticut with her husband, son and two cats. She loves reading, but loves writing even more. 

Her favorite things in life are her family, binge watching Netflix, and tacos. 


Brittany Taylor has been obsessed with reading since kindergarten. She followed her lifelong dream in 2017 when she published her first novel, Without You. Ever since, she's been hooked and can't write the stories in her head fast enough


Connect with Brittany Taylor

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | Instagram | BookBub


Hosted By



Well I have obviously been living under a rock not ever reading a book by Brittany before. Let’s just say I am now a fan and will definitely be keeping my eyes open for every new book she releases.
There is so much to say about Sloan & Dallas’s story. So much angst, the dislike of one another until that all changed. Oh how did it change. But aside from the whole romance aspect of this book, it was the storytelling, or more particular the evasiveness of details that had me so hooked. Every time I thought I knew how both Dallas and Sloans backstories would be revealed, it was a mere word or a characters reaction that had me second guessing the secrets these two kept. Sloan was eventually more forthcoming, but Dallas held his cards close to his chest. Even the people most important in his life didn’t accidentally reveal anything. It was as frustrating as it was magnificent reading. Now honestly I don’t know how I feel about Vada’s love interest in the next book to come, but I guess he’ll have his own secrets as well.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts