*Blog Review* Arkadia • Dzintra Sullivan

#MyReview #BookReview #NewBook #Romance #MustRead #Paranormal #ReadReviewRepeat

☆.•°*°•.☆Arkadia • Dzintra Sullivan☆.•°*°•.☆

When starting a new book you never know what you're going to get ... 

☆★☆★4 STARS★☆★☆

When a book makes me smile or laugh out loud or even makes you want to smack a person you know you enjoyed the book. I got all that when reading Arkadia. 

In the beginning I wanted to smack her for being a snobby brat but by the end I loved her. During this story you get to read and experience Arkadia having to grow up and find herself to become the witch she is meant to be. 

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

"From now until the last breath leaves my body, I am completely and devotedly yours. My soul loves your soul, my heart loves your heart, and my body loves your body.”

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

Arkadia is quite the lucky girl and finds her mate when the new guy shows up to school; Bohdan is one handsome man and a shifter! Who wouldn't want a man that turns into a dragon and can fly you around!

I enjoyed reading this book very much and look forward to reading the second in the series. 

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆


#99cents Amazonhttp://amzn.to/1H7VQdj




Comments

Popular Posts