Now Live ~ Pakhan's Rose by V.F. Mason

now-live

***

cooltext205720330273458
pakhansrose_frontcover

She was mine. Mine and no one else’s.

 Rosa Five years ago, life delivered a blow I barely survived. On the edge of desperation, I thought my dreams were never meant to come true. Thanks to Sociopath, everything changed for the better. The life I so desperately wanted was within my grasp as my future brightened. I couldn't have been happier. Until the Pakhan of Bratva decided I belonged to him.

Pakhan Darkness and nightmares of the past surrounded my life. Bratva became my home, accepting me with open arms. I gave everything to it, my heart and soul. Until my eyes landed on a picture of hazel eyed beauty as she woke up every possessive instinct inside me. Rosa Giovanni became mine. Unfortunately for everyone involved, it meant declaring a war between the Bratva and Cosa Nostra.

Man with the dragon tattoo: When Don and Pakhan focused on their war, the danger to their precious Rose escaped their notice. Hiding in the shadows, I waited for the perfect time for my revenge. Let the game begin.

Warning: Can be read as standalone, although it’s connected with Sociopath Duet series. Pakhan is a two part series. 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence and adult subject matter.


84c16-amazonamazon-ukamazon-caamazon-au
itunesbarnes-and-noblekobosmashwords
goodreads-button

***
cooltext205721621866812
Enter to win 1 of 5 $10.00 Amazon Gift Cards

***
cooltext205727170510189

for-release-day

for-release-day-2

***

cooltext205720404488946

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.

When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.
cooltext205720493925057

84faf-website481e5-facebook868e4-twitter1a806-instagramgoodreads84c16-amazon

***

BC frontMOO

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

Comments

Popular Posts