Blog Review ~ Parker by Jillian Quinn

Parker (Face-Off Series Book 1)

by
Jillian Quinn




Synopsis

I'm Alex Parker, the best defenseman in the NHL, heartbreaker, and troublemaker. My team had the best penalty kill record in the league, thanks to me. I was on a winning team and so close to the Stanley Cup before I hooked up with the wrong puck bunny--the team owner's granddaughter. Oops! So, they shipped me off to Philadelphia to play for the Flyers, one of the worst teams in the league.

My agent thinks I need to clean up my act. I drink too much. I sleep around too much. He assigns Charlotte Coachman, aka Coach, to whip me into shape. Coach is a sexy as hell sports agent that challenges me, and every time we're around each other it's as if we're having our own face-off. I want her but she has strict rules about dating clients. And I like breaking them.


Add to Goodreads




Available only on KU




I loved this story. It had alot of elements in it that I found intriguing. A woman who only allowed people to take up a certain amount of her time, a man who had addictions to overcome and a couple who realized with the help of each other there was more to life than what they had individually. 4.5 stars



Comments

Popular Posts