Blog Review ~ Out of Time by Melissa Klein


Out of Time (Out of Uniform Series Book 3) 

by Melissa Klein

Before filming starts on her next movie, America’s sweetheart, Grace Carradine, wants a girls’ night out. As she dons a disguise to evade the paparazzi, her brown hair isn’t the only deception, so is her upcoming marriage to her costar.Naval-pilot-turned-author, Sebastian "Bash" Baron finds his friends are pairing up and starting families. Given his history, he knows that life isn’t for him—even if the period romance he wrote is being made into a movie. Those stories only exist in fiction—or other people’s lives.

The two begin a secret romance, meant to last only as long as the starlet is on location in Bash's hometown. When the paparazzi, obligations, and pride tear them apart, will Bash come to his senses in time, or will Grace marry the wrong man?










~2 Reviews~

When I had read the synopsis of this one, I drew me in.
*Military
*Romance (of course)
*Navy officer turned writer

When I started reading it though, I didn’t really connect with the characters. I then realized it was book 3 in a series, I think this may have been why I didn’t connect. Grace is a star trying to have a somewhat normal night out with friends when she happens upon Sebastian. Grace has an event that is going to happen in her life that once she meets Bash, she isn’t sure if she still wants it.

I did feel it was a bit rushed (I wish it had been longer) just for a more in-depth development of the relationship between Grace and Sebastian. I didn’t care for what I though was “insta-love” between the main characters.

I would recommend reading the prior to books before starting this one, just for the back story and for the other characters that are in the books.
4 Stars
~DANA~


..........................................................................................


At first I didn't realize this was a third book in the series when I started this. I looked it up and found out. There were a few details that would have made me enjoy it more if I started the series from the beginning but I still loved every moment of it! Bash and Grace are just perfect together. I might just have to read the series from the beginning since I loved this one so much.
5 Stars
~AMANDA~

Comments

Popular Posts