Cover Package: Wrecked by A.K. MacBride

Title: Wrecked
Series: Willow Creek Series
Author: A.K. MacBride
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 11, 2019 Cover Credit: Dazzling Designs
What would you do for the one you love?
Me?
I traded my freedom for hers.
But then she betrayed me and left me to rot without so much as a goodbye.
You know how they say you need to forgive and forget?
Well, I can't.
I won't.
In fact, I'm good with never laying eyes on Kenzie Michaels again.
Unfortunately for me, life has other plans.
So when the woman who ripped my heart out of my chest - and stomped on it for good measure - shows up in my town, I'm left dealing with feelings both old and new.
And a single question that rules my every thought: Do I give in and fight for the future we were supposed to have?

Author of romances that leave you with ALL the feels.
She likes her coffee big and strong and her chocolate sinfully dark.
Living in a small town in South Africa, she’s afforded the luxury of being surrounded by mountains and waking up to birds singing their morning songs.
In addition to her coffee and chocolate obsession, she can’t say no to cheesecake or pastry.
When she is not creating emotional reads that tug on heartstrings, she’s busy being a wife to her best friend and a mom to a sassy little girl (whom she wouldn’t want any other way).
She just so happens to love stalkers, so don’t be shy and get your stalk on.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts