Review Blast - HOLLYWOOD PRINCESS by Natasha Madison

        
 
Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction. Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty? Kellie An Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy, a Grammy—she has them all. She's the most sought-after woman in Hollywood. Even if her rise to fame was a fluke, you can't deny the camera loves her. The problem is so does everyone else, and she's about to leave on the biggest concert tour of her life. Headlining for the first time in five years. Around the world in ninety days. Should be a piece of cake. Until her new security detail walks in the room and she’s looking into the eyes of the only man who didn’t fall for her charm. It's only a matter of time till he falls for Hollywood's Princess.      


This Hollywood Royalty Series has to be my favorite of all of this authors books. She has sucked me in AGAIN with this story and I finished it all in one evening. I just HAD to know what was going to happen next. But I am so happy that Kellie finally got what she wanted and I even got to see Jessica and Tyler. Loving this series!!!



What a great read! I was hooked. I love Brian. Hot. Kellie is fun. The tension is my favorite. You can feel it and it kept me turning the page. Part of it I kinda guessed, but it doesn't take away from the story. I still enjoyed it and I still recommend!!

AVAILABLE NOW

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

       
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK READER GROUP | FOLLOW ON AMAZON | FOLLOW ON BOOKBUB | SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER

Comments

Popular Posts