BISHOP by Marie James - Release Blast

 

 

BISHOP

Marie James

Release Date: July 6

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

  In the grand scheme of things five years isn’t a very long time. It goes by in a blink, literally. Waking up with no recollection of the last five years is devastating. The woman I remember loving is with someone else. The only family I had is gone, and I’m forced to relive those losses all over again. I’m now a member of Cerberus, and I can’t even recall if I signed on to get Rivet back or if I got over her before joining. I have no other choice but to cling to the woman hired to help me recover because she’s the only one that knows less about me than I do. I was afraid of never getting my memory back, but the closer I get to her makes me terrified of what will happen if I do. Grab Your Copy! Amazon: https://amzn.to/3T5cvum Audio https://amzn.to/3CRk94g         Meet Marie James: Let’s see…where to begin… I’m a full-time author, mother of two boys, and wife of 18+ years. Dog Mom to four great danes: Maximus, Nala, Freya, and Hagrid. I’ve spent almost my entire lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Currently residing in a sleepy little town in East Tennessee. Writing is my passion, and I absolutely love being able to sit down and put all of my thoughts and emotions into my stories. I love dogs, coffee, making handmade cards, and steamy romance novels!   Keep up with Marie James and subscribe to her newsletter.   To learn more about Marie James & her books, visit here!   Connect with Maire James: https://authormariejames.com/contact      

Hosted by:

Comments

Popular Posts