NOT FAKING IT WITH JULES by Micki Fredricks New Release

 






Release Date: July 11

Jules:

It all started with a foolproof plan and ended in a dumpster fire. How did I screw things up so badly?

Two words.

Leo Dorsey.

With his disgustingly perfect lips, dark blue eyes, and the type of hair that begs you to run your hands through it.

But that attitude… whew! He growls more than he speaks.

When he approaches me with a proposition, I have a decision to make. I can either help him get his ex-girlfriend back and he’ll return the favor by getting me an interview for my dream job, or I can remain stuck in my little hometown of Blueberry Pointe.

Sounds easy enough, right? Except nothing is easy with Leo.

Leo:

I needed one thing from Jules. Show me what a woman wants in a relationship while acting as my fake girlfriend, and I'd give her a chance she wouldn't otherwise have.

She gets the job and I get the girl. We both walk away happy and with a new start to life.

It’s a solid plan until it isn’t.

The problem is, I realized too late in the game, there’s nothing fake about having your heart broken by Jules Becker.

Now, I just need to make her understand that faking it isn’t an option anymore.



Buy Here

Add to your Goodreads TBR List!











Meet Micki Fredricks

Micki is a small-town Iowa girl with a flair for the dramatics. Her favorite thing to do is people watch and make up romantic scenarios in her head. She loves her family, coffee and tacos. 

When not reading, writing or watching Korean zombie movies, you can usually find her supporting one one of her five kids as they sing, dance or act on a stage somewhere. While her kids were born with stars in their eyes, the idea of being the center of attention makes Micki want to pass out. 

Micki writes small-town rom-coms with spice that make you blush. 

Her other hobbies include wrestling with her two American Bulldog rescues, Ozzy and Luna, or begging her cat, Cora, for attention.




Connect with Micki Fredricks here:



Hosted By:


Comments

Popular Posts