Legacy by Marie James - Release Blast

 

LEGACY

Marie James

Release Date: August 17

FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

  I never expected to see her again. The connection we shared through her brother was severed when he died in combat. Their parents were adamant that I never reach out to them again. I forgot about the pact I made, my promise to make her mine if I wasn’t married by thirty. The only answer I had for her when she showed up with that handwritten note was no. Only Devyn Malloy isn’t the type to take no for an answer. Cerberus welcomed her with open arms, but as that became enough for her, I realized it might not be enough for me… Grab Your Copy!   https://amzn.to/3KhH0dl             Meet Marie James: Let’s see…where to begin… I’m a full-time author, mother of two boys, and wife of 18+ years. Dog Mom to four great danes: Maximus, Nala, Freya, and Hagrid. I’ve spent almost my entire lifetime living in central Texas, with only short stays in South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida. Currently residing in a sleepy little town in East Tennessee. Writing is my passion, and I absolutely love being able to sit down and put all of my thoughts and emotions into my stories. I love dogs, coffee, making handmade cards, and steamy romance novels!   Keep up with Marie James and subscribe to her newsletter.   To learn more about Marie James & her books, visit here!   Connect with Maire James: https://authormariejames.com/contact

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts