Release Blasst for Damien by Samantha Lind

 

DAMIEN

Samantha Lind

Release Date: August 24

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

I’m ancient for a hockey player. Broody as they come. I wasn’t always like that, I had love once, but it was ripped away in the blink of an eye. Now all I want in life is to play the game I love and to be left alone. Until I met the team’s new photographer. I did my best to avoid her. She was too young for me. There was just something about her that called to me. I’m not sure I can let go of my past, even if it means a future I never thought possible.   Grab Your Copy!   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C1MS5814             Meet Samantha Lind: Samantha Lind is a USA TODAY Bestselling contemporary romance author. When she’s not dreaming up new stories, she can often be found with her family, traveling, reading, watching her boys on the ice, or watching her favorite professional hockey team (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook. Keep up with Samantha Lind and subscribe to her newsletter: http://bit.ly/FDSLNL   To learn more about Samantha Lind & her books, visit here!   Connect with Samantha Lind: samantha@samanthalind.com    

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts