NO COMMITMENT by Lisa Suzanne _ Release Blast

 

 Release Date: December 10

No commitment. 

That was my deal with Tyler from the start, at least until his tour was over and we could be together. But thirty days filming a reality show here, two years overseas with his band there... 

Is it really any wonder why I didn’t tell him about the baby?

He comes looking for me once he’s back in the country, but he runs into the man I married instead. Eventually I agree to meet him so I can put the past truly behind me. When I see him, though, every feeling I held inside comes rushing back.

My husband and I vowed to raise this baby together. But as I find myself drifting away from the husband who stole my job and gravitating toward the rock star who stole my heart, I realize he deserves the truth.

I just have no idea how this rock star who doesn’t make commitments is going to react to the fact that he’s a father.

Grab Your Copy Here


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
 


What a fantastic, thoroughly entertaining, rock-star, second chance, secret baby romance. I happily spent the day with Tyler, Dani and the men of CK. Sometimes, destiny wields a big stick and dangles the prize in front of you to only take it away at the last minute. Dani and Tyler bring the heat when they are in each other's vicinity, but with Tyler being a rock-star, he is gone for a long periods of time. Hindsight is a nasty bugger, you can be mad about the past, but it hinders you from moving forward. Both Dani and Tyler need to learn to trust and forgive each other and themselves. This is a story with some intense angst but you can't help but cheer them on to get their HEA. There are sweet touching moments and heartbreaking ones too. I am in love with this series and cannot wait for Brett's story

"This is need and desire and heat, of course, but it's also love and warmth and family. It's the future. And it's all rolled into one carnal connection." ~ Tyler


Comments

Popular Posts