New Release : RYKER by Samantha Lind

 

 Release Date: May 19

After years of trying to get back home to be closer to my daughter, I finally secured a spot on the newly expanded San Francisco Shockwaves.

 

Juggling being the newly appointed Captain of the team and taking on full-time fatherhood to a teenager sends my life into chaos.

 

I quickly find myself needing someone who can pick up the pieces and keep my life in order as I certainly can’t do it alone.

 

I just never thought my savior would be the sexy woman next door- the one I can’t keep my mind or eyes off every chance I get.

 

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Samantha Lind

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. 

She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.





Connect with Samantha Lind

Newsletter | Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Profile | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter     Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub


Hosted By:



"Amazing start to a brand new series by Samantha Lind. I just love reading sports romance novels and hockey just happens to be my very favorite sport to read about - so that's a double win for me!! I fell right into this book from the very beginning and didn't come back up until the end. It is one of those stories that even when you're not reading it, you're thinking about it. My mind was always wondering how the storyline would play out and I was pleasantly surprised that I was wrong quite a few times.
I usually prefer a single mum romance story, but after reading Ryker & Avery's book it has made me wonder what other great stories I have been missing out on. I couldn't wait fore this pair to come together as a couple, even though the dancing around each other is a highlight for me. The way Ryker treated Avery was beautiful to read, but honestly it was the way he was with his daughter that made him such a fabulous character in this book. I look forward to reading the next book in this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book" ~Sharon


Oh Ryker...How I love you! You had me on the first page and you just kept getting better and better. The love you showed your daughter melted my heart, but then you fell for Avery and I got to see a whole other side of you.
Love this new series! ~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts