SPRING'S SECOND CHANCE by J. Sterling

 

Release Date: May 1

What happens when you call off your engagement, but go on the honeymoon alone anyway? You're going to love this fun and flirty story about finding romance when you least expect it.

I was engaged to my high school boyfriend, about to get married and live a life I no longer wanted. I only had one option: to call off the wedding. When my ex insisted that I go on our planned honeymoon (alone) anyway, I wasn't about to say no.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I'd meet someone there. I wasn't looking for love, but it sure seemed to be looking for me- in the shape of a six-foot tall, tanned, professional surfer named Diego. Our time together was filled with passion unlike anything I'd known back in my small town.

I went to the North Shore one kind of woman... but I came back completely changed.

Now what am I going to do about it?

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet J. Sterling

Hi there and welcome to my website! I'm so glad you're here. :) A little about me... I'm a New York Times and USA Today best selling author whose goal is to write stories that you can get lost in. I want you to end my books with a smile on your face and a happy heart. If you can forget about the real world while you're reading and fall in love with my characters, then I've done my job. A lot of what I write has real life aspects in it, but that's what makes the stories so relateable- the fact that they could happen to anyone... and have! 

I live in California with my only son, Blake. If you can't find me sitting behind a computer screen, then there's a good chance I'm sitting in the bleachers of a baseball stadium watching him play. I love traveling to new places, meeting my readers and living life with the Real Jack Carter. 

 

I know you have a million books to choose from and I am humbled, grateful and thankful each time you choose to read one of mine, or tell someone else to read them. Thank you for being the best readers on the planet! I appreciate you. 

 

xox J. Sterling

To learn more about J. Sterling & her books, visit here!


Hosted By:     


This was a fun quick story about taking control of your life and finding your soulmate. Spring never expected Diego. Diego never expected Spring. A shared similar experience bonded then but their souls found their home in each other's hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts