Release Blast for HARLEY by Marie James

 

 Release Date: May 5


They say misery loves company, but after losing the love of my life all I wanted was to be completely alone.
Having a young daughter made that impossible.
I couldn’t curl into myself.
I couldn’t spend hours in the dark living in regret.
I couldn’t end it all no matter how many times that thought crossed my mind.
Regretfully, I couldn’t go through life on my own.
I needed help, and although my teammates were there to lend a helping hand, I still needed more than they could offer.
Alyssa Dansby suffered more than any woman ever should.
She came to the Cerberus clubhouse to heal, working in the clubhouse’s nursery.
She was a godsend for my daughter Aria.
She was trouble for me.
I shouldn’t be thinking about the woman caring for my child so soon after my wife’s death.
We were both looking for our new normal.
I never imagined mine would include her.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Free in KU
Meet Marie James


Let's see...where to begin...

I'm inching up on the BIG 4-0. The gray hairs are doubling what seems like daily, and the wrinkles and laugh lines are more pronounced than ever.

I have an amazing husband (Married just over 15 years.)

We have two boys we're doing our best to raise as respectful gentleman.

I have a master's degree in criminal justice which I used to work as a juvenile probation office until deciding to write full-time in June of 2019. So that means there's usually always some criminal/law element to my novels.

If I'm not writing; I'm reading.

My favorite genres recently are bully/reverse harem and enemies to lovers. Maybe I'm reliving my traumatic teen years through the girls who actually end up with the boys. (Not that I would change my history since it's gotten me exactly where I need to be!)

I love coffee. I miss carbs. Music is LIFE. I try not to be too serious.

Connect with Marie James


Hosted By


"Another amazing story from in the Cerberus series. A story of terrible heartbreak, fear of loss and an emotional journey to learn to live again.

Harley is struggling with is day to day life after loosing his one true love, and to top it off, he has a baby girl to take care of. Alyssa shows up at the compound looking to get back to her normal life, when she thinks she may have bitten off more than she can chew.

Strap in and hold on for this rollercoaster of a ride!" ~Stephanie



"I've only read a couple of books in this series, but I have enjoyed each of them. There is a commonality within the series. Everything you're used to with an MC, yes. Strong, protective, Alpha males, mhmm. Independent, too strong to break for long leading ladies, definitely. The family feel from the clubhouse and all it's inhabitants, being there for each other when the chips are down, without a doubt.
The emotions I felt from both Harley and Ali were heartbreaking. Dealing with that kind of loss, while having to keep it together no matter how rough of a day it is, sometimes takes it all out of him, but he pushes on and muddles through until he recognizes the familiar feelings that he's convinced he should NOT be having.
The last thing Ali needs after her ordeal is to be surrounded by larger than life alpha males, even if they are mostly doing anything they can to make her comfortable. But what do you know, she finds friends and healing despite how unlikely it would seem.
Another good story to add to the series that I will be circling back on.
" ~Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts