Release Blast for SPADE by Marie James

 

 Release Date: September 2


So I forgot about the night I spent with Sylvie Davis… big deal.
Listing all of my one-night stands would be impossible.
It’s par for the course for any man who decided early in life they’d rather enjoy a buffet instead of a single entrée.
But now my boss has ordered me to accompany her back to her hometown.
His words: She needs a little help.
Translation: I think you could fall for this girl.
Leave it to the MC president, and every other chump in this club, to think I need help where women are concerned.
They think love is the final answer in this game of life. If you don’t have it you’re losing.
I know they’re wrong, but find myself grateful that I agreed to go.
It doesn’t take long for an ex to come sniffing around.
I say he’s bad news.
She says I’m jealous.
With the vibes I’m getting from this guy, I find myself hoping she’s right.
The alternative is bad for everyone concerned.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon  
Free in KU
Meet Marie James


Let's see...where to begin...

I'm inching up on the BIG 4-0. The gray hairs are doubling what seems like daily, and the wrinkles and laugh lines are more pronounced than ever.

I have an amazing husband (Married just over 15 years.)

We have two boys we're doing our best to raise as respectful gentleman.

I have a master's degree in criminal justice which I used to work as a juvenile probation office until deciding to write full-time in June of 2019. So that means there's usually always some criminal/law element to my novels.

If I'm not writing; I'm reading.

My favorite genres recently are bully/reverse harem and enemies to lovers. Maybe I'm reliving my traumatic teen years through the girls who actually end up with the boys. (Not that I would change my history since it's gotten me exactly where I need to be!)

I love coffee. I miss carbs. Music is LIFE. I try not to be too serious.

Connect with Marie James

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts