Sale Blitz ~ The Final KO by Jessica FLorence

Title: The Final KO
Series: Final Love #1
Author: Jessica Florence
Release Date: Jan 14, 2016
Add to TBR


I fight bitches for a living.

Which makes finding a decent guy hard when you're a female MMA fighter. None of them have been my equal. I yearn for a man who can push me to reach new heights and challenge me. A man who will treat me like a lady then lift me up by my ass and impale me against the wall.

But when Arson Kade, MMA's top fighter and notorious manwhore declares he's that man for me I have my doubts. Any sane woman would.

There seems to be more to Arson than the rumors that surround him, but will it make me fall hard or run for the hills?
I know I've got no choice but to hold on for the ride.

It's the main event and my heart's on the line
But will it be the Final KO?

  



“He’s not my boyfriend. My agent sent him as my date.” I felt a strange need to let him know that I wasn’t attached. His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. When they opened again, I swore I could have orgasmed right there in the garden. The eye fucking he was giving me was so raw, I found myself leaning in to get closer.

“Good. You deserve so much more.” I took a step back, trying to disconnect whatever this was. He was Arson-fucking-Kade, MMA’s notorious bad boy. I didn’t need that. He was not the man I was looking for. I tried to take another step, but his strong arms reached out and brought me flush with his hard body. I didn’t even think there were any words for how his body being pressed up against mine made me feel. Every part of me was alive and sensitive.

“Ask me what you deserve.” His breath danced across my cheek. I complied without a fight.

“What do I deserve?” I spoke softly, looking into his eyes. A low rumble came from his chest and I knew I had pleased him. I felt my sex start to throb from the feeling of pleasing this man.

“You deserve to be treated like the fucking warrior goddess you are—beautiful, strong, perfect. You deserve a man that can worship your body all night, softly, then pull your hair back and fuck you till you scream out in release, over and over. You deserve an equal in life, but a man to dominate you in bed. You deserve the flowers and the fucks.” His fingers gripped my bare back harder, bringing me closer to him. His hips flexed and I felt his cock hard against my sex. I mewled at the feeling.

God, I wanted exactly what he said. I wanted it so badly. It was actually all I had ever wanted, but could never find. Sparks flew throughout my nerves as his nose ran along my neck. The feeling of his breath and soft touch was thrilling and yet terrifying; he affected me so strongly. Did he think he was that man he described? I wasn’t so sure. Arson Kade didn’t do flowers, he just did the fucks.

“I don’t even know you,” I whispered, but still allowed him to hold me close and tease me with his nose touching my neck.

“You will.” His voice was strong but whispered like mine. Shivers broke out over my skin.

“Rayne!” The annoying voice of my date broke through the sexual haze Arson had created around us. I leapt out of his arms, and he let me. What the hell was I doing letting him get close to me? I turned and started walking when Arson’s hand reached out and grabbed mine, stopping me. I turned and looked at him, about to tell him to let me go, when he spoke.

“You can fight everything else, Rayne, but you won’t win this one. This will happen. It’s what you deserve and I am the one to show you that.” He let go, and with his parting words I turned and went back to the courtyard, then to the real bathroom to clean up my now drenched panties.



Jessica Florence,Kaleidoscope of Romance

When she’s not writing her next invigorating story. You can find her running her own business, and spending time with her husband and daughter in southwest florida.

Jessica loves to interact with her readers!

Fun Knowledge About Me:
I love mythology!
I am a natural survivalist.
I am a outdoorsy girl, love to hangout out on my boat, fish, camp, kayak, geocache (look it up)
I am a big movie, music, and book nerd
LOVEEEEE Harry Potter.
  

Comments

Popular Posts