Tour Package: In Too Deep by Dr. Rebecca Sharp

Title: In Too Deep
Series: Winter Games #4
Author: Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Genre: New Adult, Single-Dad, Enemies-to-lovers
Release Date: February 5, 2019

Nick
My life had been a series of unfortunate events:
Some of them out of my control, some of them entirely my fault.
I was only weeks away from being able to take my daughter and 
finally be free from the past that had imprisoned us.
And then Tamsin Lucas showed up on my doorstep,
looking every inch the innocent angel yet begging to be ruined.
I told myself I could live not knowing her secrets or the reason for her hurt.
And I swore I could survive never touching her again.
Until I needed her to homeschool my daughter.
Now, I’m fighting to rein in my desire for the woman who’s always been perfect
and protect her from those who are out to destroy me.
Tammy was too good to want someone like me.
But what if I was too bad to care to stay away?
Tamsin
Making the right choice was the slogan for my life and the motto for my soul,
until all the right decisions led to a very wrong result.
In the moment when life felt like a catastrophe, 
I ran to him. Nick Frost. 
The callous man who was colder than the mountain 
and possessed more secrets than it did snowflakes.
For one night, I traded sense for sensibility 
and my well-kept order for his comfortable chaos.
I thought one night and one wrong choice would be enough 
until he became my boss and wrong began to look a lot like right.
With every day that passes, I learn there’s more to his story than the world knows
and more to the unquenchable desire being written between us.
Nick was too bad to want someone like me.
But what if what we had was too good to keep me away?
PP’s Bookshelf - “In Too Deep claimed my heart and soul with everything from the very beginning to the end.”
Jenn the Readaholic - “Wow. That’s all I can say. WOW.”
Sue’s Romance Reviews - “A romance with all the feels, In Too Deep by Rebecca Sharp will have you turning the pages and falling in love with the main characters.”
    
Rebecca Sharp is a dentist and International Best-Selling author living in a small town in northeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, the love of her life. After graduating Cum Laude from Lafayette College in 2011 with two degrees (one in Business & Economics and one in French), she pursued her doctoral degree at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. Graduating in 2015, she has since been working in her family’s dental practice that has serving the local community for over 60 years.
While she enjoys the practical and challenging academic aspects of her career and the fulfillment of providing care to her patients, Rebecca desired to pursue something more creative in her free time. Starting with her love of Jane Austen, she began writing. While she enjoys all types of books, romance novels have always held a special place in her heart. (True story: She listed a Sabrina Jeffries novel on her 8th grade summer reading list. Much to her surprise, the teacher didn’t even notice!) She has currently published numerous contemporary romance titles.
When she isn’t taking care of her patients or writing/publishing her next book, Rebecca loves to read, cook, draw, and snowboard. She has a small addiction to coffee and the TV show ‘Friends.’ She and her husband are avid travelers, determined to visit every corner of this beautiful planet!
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts