RELEASE BOOST - Her Savage Mountain Daddy by Madison Faye




Title: Her Savage Mountain Daddy
A Blackthorn Mountain Men Series Standalone
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 25, 2019



Blurb

It’s my job to protect her, my pleasure to possess her.
This little brat needs saving.
What she’ll get is a firm hand and a thick dose of discipline.
What she’ll get is a daddy.

There are three simple rules to the job: protect, keep safe, keep professional. The Marines and then life as a street cop trained me for the first two.

She’s going to make me break the third.

Nina’s the sweet temptation I never saw coming. Innocent, untouched…and in a lot of trouble with some very, very bad men after witnessing a crime she wasn’t supposed to see. Now, they want to hurt her. They want to take what’s mine.

…Like hell is that happening.

Protecting her is my job, but once I get my hands on those sweet, soft, college girl curves, I know I’ll break every rule to keep her. Once I taste those lips as she begs me for more, and once I claim that innocence, there’ll be no going back.

They want her? They’ll have to go through me.

Nina’s going to be my everything and my undoing. She’ll be my sweet ruin.

She’ll be mine.

And I’ll destroy anyone who tries to take her from me.


This is a standalone story. The books in Blackthorn Mountain Men series can be read in any order.

Please note: this book was previously published as part of the USA Today bestselling “Daddy’s Demands” anthology. This newer version is approximately 40% longer, with additional scenes and a brand new epilogue for the enjoyment of both new and previous readers. I hope you enjoy!







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


All books currently 99c
+ free in Kindle Unlimited!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

USA Today and #1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there's nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they're all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don't tell the other PTA members you saw her here...)

Join the newsletter reader group for author updates, special prices, and two FREE books!
http://www.madisonfayeromance.com/newsletter


Author Links




Comments

Popular Posts