Tour Package: Kissing Micky by Ellen Devlin

Title: Kissing Micky
Series: Washington Guardians Hockey
Author: Ellen Devlin
Genre: Contemporary Pro-Sports Romance
Release Date: March 19, 2019 Publisher: Limitless Publishing
It all started at the pool party. He was there, I was there, and our friends thought we’d be perfect for each other.
Not only is Tom McCullin a hockey player on my favorite team, he’s also a gorgeous, glove-dropping defenseman straight out of my wildest fantasies. He’s almost too good to be true.
His teammates call him Micky, but to me he’s Tom. And damn it all if the chemistry between us doesn’t wind up being amazing. Turns out we can’t keep our hands off each other, but it’s our secret. We’re not ready to share what we have with anyone else.
So, while our friends keep wondering why things aren’t happening between us, little do they know that I’m already…
Kissing Micky.
Law firm office cog by day.
Writer of steamy romance by night.
Hockey fan all the time.
Ellen lives in the Northern Virginia area with her husband and two sons, along with various furry and scaly creatures.
Life is good.
HOSTED BY:

This is the first time I have read this author and I will gladly read her again. It was a fun story with just enough angst to keep me turning the pages. Plus the fact that they hid their relationship as long as they did was great. Enjoyable to the very end.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts