Release Package: My Kind of Perfect by KL Jessop

Title: My Kind of Perfect
Author: K.L. Jessop
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: March 25, 2019
I, Adele Roberts, am a romance author, and it’s the most remarkable career in the world, until I lose myself in the depths of my characters’ love lives and realise theirs are way better than my own. 
Determined to find out if ‘Mr Perfect‘ exists, I do the one thing I never thought I would: I sign up for online dating. 
Yes, that’s right.
I can only imagine it’s a disaster waiting behind the click of a button—or is it?
Enter Drew Adams.
He’s hot, dreamy and exactly like the kind of heroes I write about in my books, which means he is too good to be true. 
Right?
Well, there’s only one way to find out...

5 Stars ➜ "This book gave me the best kind of whiplash as K.L. Jessop seamlessly bounced back and forth between pure comedy and enough heat to catch everything around you on fire with Drew and Adele’s story." ➜ The Red Hatter Book Blog
Kate has lived in South West England her entire life just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet. 

She is a dyslexic author and finds things challenging which often leads to banging her head against the wall or searching for vodka. 
Kate loves anything creative, her college years were spent in the art room, she has numerous qualifications in advanced nail art and as well as writing her passion is photography.
She probably swears way more than she should. Her mum makes the best cupcakes in history, and she goes weak at the knees for a guy with a five o'clock shadow.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts