New Release THE CHANGE UP by Samantha Lind

 

 Release Date: March 17

Matt

I had it all:

A great job. 

Fame. 

Wealth.

I didn’t have her.

She’s the one I let slip away – from my bed on vacation. 

She didn’t know who I was or what my batting average was.

I got to be myself with her and now I wish I’d gotten her number.

 

Hannah

It was supposed to be fun. 

He was hot.

I needed a break. 

I got two little pink lines. 

So much time had passed and I didn’t know how to find him or what to say.

But here he is. 

Matt Riley - professional baseball player and my baby's daddy.

Maybe, a night of fun could turn into my forever.

 

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Samantha Lind

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. 

She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.





Connect with Samantha Lind

Newsletter | Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Profile | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter     Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub


Hosted By:



This was such a great book to read. I found it quite emotional at times. There is just so much love in this story.
Matt is towards the end of his baseball career and has watched many of his teammates fall in love. It was something he wanted for himself but wasn’t particularly active in seeking it out. But a chance meeting with Hannah certainly changed all that. And I have to say it never gets old reading a super alpha male fall hard and fast.
I adored Hannah and her little boy Brayden. Her past is so sad and it always puts a smile on my face when I read a character that has gone through so much find so much happiness. It makes for some absolutely amazing reading.
This is such a great series and I definitely hope there will be more books still to come. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts