New Release LIKE I NEVER SAID by C.W. Farnsworth

 

 Release Date: March 22

A lot can happen on a two-week trip to the Canadian wilderness.

Auden Harmon learns her parents’ marriage is officially over. Expected. Accidentally gifts a five-hundred-dollar pen to a stranger. Unexpected.

Neither event wreaks havoc on her life quite like meeting Elliot Reid does. He has eyes the color of the cloudy sky. A slapshot the whole country has an unhealthy obsession with. The uncanny ability to say the exact right thing, right when she needs to hear it.

They stay in touch after she leaves. Swap secrets. Become best friends. Tell each other everything.

Well…almost everything.

It’s a thin line between love and hate. The line between love and friendship with a guy who makes mammoth-sized butterflies swarm your stomach? Practically transparent.

But when he’s made it clear friendship is all he has to offer?

You can never say it.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Free in KU 

Meet C.W. Farnsworth


C.W. Farnsworth is the author of numerous adult and young adult romance novels featuring sports, strong female leads, and happy endings.

Charlotte lives in Rhode Island and when she isn’t writing spends her free time reading, at the beach, or snuggling with her Australian Shepard.

Find her on Facebook (@cwfarnsworth), Twitter (@cw_farnsworth), and Instagram (@authorcwfarnsworth).


To learn more about C.W. Farnsworth and her books, visit here!


Hosted By:



"What an incredible story this book is!! It is one of those stories that pull you in right from the start and for me that meant not putting my kindle down until I devoured every word.
Auden & Elliot’s story starts off when they are just sixteen and spans several years. Because of their age and them living in different countries, friendship was all they could offer each other. But that didn’t mean there wasn’t crushes involved. Each summer they meet up again and as they get older their attraction becomes more intense. At this point of the book I actually felt I was standing right in that small town watching everything unfold. I was so invested in how these two could possibly make it as a couple and then having my heart ache when it looked like all was lost. This has to be some of the best storytelling I have ever read in all my years of reading. I cannot come up with the right words to describe how magnificent this book is. It is a story that will remain with me for quite some time and I can guarantee there will be multiple rereads in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book."

Comments

Popular Posts