New Release WORTH EVERY SECOND by Jocelyne Soto

 

 Release Date: March 31

Posting “certain types” of pictures online is never a good idea. Especially when you’re the star player of your college football team. 

But I did it anyway. 

Never did I think that by posting my pictures online that I would find someone that I would actually be interested in.

But I did.

I saw her pictures, she commented on mine and the conversations were nonstop. She was the girl of my dreams and I wanted to meet her. Who knew that the girl of my dreams was the shy girl that sat next to me all semester. 

Now that I know who she is, I want my shot. Only if she would give it to me. Every chance she gets I get turned down, but I'm not giving up. 

I will show her that she is worth it, even if she may not think so. 

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Free in KU

Meet Jocelyne Soto

Jocelyne Soto is a romance author  born and raised in California. 

She started her writing journey in 2015 and in 2019 she published her first book. She is an independent author who loves discovering new authors on Goodreads and Amazon. 

She comes from a big Mexican family, and with it comes a love for all things family and food.

Jocelyne has a love for her mom’s coffee and writing. In her free time, she can be found reading a romance novel off her iPad or somewhere in the black hole of YouTube.


Connect with Jocelyne Soto

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest


Hosted By:



This book has a little bit of everything in it. But what I can definitely say about it is that this story is super modern featuring what the younger generation have and use at their fingertips every day. It can be a wonderful thing. But sometimes it bites back. Hard.
This is what happens in Hunter and Selena’s story. Getting to know each other behind a screen with anonymity is super exciting for them. Their relationship progresses slowly - and there is a very valid reason for this - then Hunter slowly wins Selena’s trust and she starts to come out of her shell.
The climax part of this story made me not only upset but angry. This is the modern part that I absolutely detest. I do applaud the author for writing a story like this and it just makes me thankful of my age - never thought I would actually say that!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts