Review Blitz: HOLLYWOOD PLAYBOY by Natasha Madison

     
Jessica An entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing. I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dating who. I was over it. Then I got my next assignment. He’s Hollywood’s bad boy. He works hard, and he plays even harder. He’s rude, he’s condescending, and he’s made it known he doesn’t want me on the tour. With one month on the road with him, two things might happen One, I may never work in this industry again. Two, I may just be like everyone else and fall for Hollywood’s Playboy.    

AVAILABLE NOW

AMAZON US | AMAZON CA | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | APPLE | B&N

         
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK READER GROUP | FOLLOW ON AMAZON | FOLLOW ON BOOKBUB | SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER


This was a fabulous story that was complex all on its own. The characters had more sides to them than what I was expecting. An enemies to lovers romance that kept me on the edge throughout it. I loved it from start to finish. Can't wait for Hollywood Princess.  

Comments

Popular Posts