Release Blast - NOTHING BUNDT LOVE by Samantha Lind

 

 Release Date: July 8

Nathan Bailey was the one that got away…or so I thought.

 

After leaving our hometown of Sweet Valley, Tennessee, for college, 

He never looked back….

Until ten years later, when he walked into my bakery.

 

The now billionaire tech-mogul is back in town and has his eyes set on me.

 

He's no longer the boy next door.

Tall, dark, and handsome, he's all man now

 

His sweet-talking is impossible to ignore; it's almost as delicious as my bundt cakes. 

 

Can I take a chance on my first crush and hope he won't break my heart for a second time?


Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Samantha Lind

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. 

She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.





Connect with Samantha Lind

Newsletter | Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Profile | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter     Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub


Hosted By:



This was an easy book to read. One thing I love about romance novels is the angst. And am I wrong in saying I also love when the main characters break up and then fight to be together? Now Nathan and Harper’s story has neither of these two elements yet I loved every bit of it. Nathan with all his money could have been written in such an arrogant manner, but instead he was a sweet and beautiful man. Harper is just a small town girl who will move heaven and earth to be with her man. It gave me all the feels and I couldn’t have been left with a bigger smile on my face at the end of the story.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts