CEASE FIRE by Marie James - Release Blast

 

 Release Date: April 7


Making something off-limits will always make that thing more appealing. 

Jules Warren, my sister’s best friend, was no different. 

She has been the leading lady in every fantasy I’ve had since I was a teenager. 

There was no way I was turning her down when she invited me to her room. 

Those fantasies? They had nothing on the real thing. 

I was given the weekend to make my dreams come true. 

The ramifications, however, will last a lifetime. 

Keeping a secret is one thing. 

Living with the lies is impossible.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Meet Marie James


Let's see...where to begin...

I'm inching up on the BIG 4-0. The gray hairs are doubling what seems like daily, and the wrinkles and laugh lines are more pronounced than ever.

I have an amazing husband (Married just over 15 years.)

We have two boys we're doing our best to raise as respectful gentleman.

I have a master's degree in criminal justice which I used to work as a juvenile probation office until deciding to write full-time in June of 2019. So that means there's usually always some criminal/law element to my novels.

If I'm not writing; I'm reading.

My favorite genres recently are bully/reverse harem and enemies to lovers. Maybe I'm reliving my traumatic teen years through the girls who actually end up with the boys. (Not that I would change my history since it's gotten me exactly where I need to be!)

I love coffee. I miss carbs. Music is LIFE. I try not to be too serious.

Connect with Marie James


Hosted By


Back to Blackbridge Security we go.

Kit was a great character, Jules not so much, but that’s what makes Marie James the master story teller, characters we love to hate!
With lot’s of angst and heartbreak for not only Kit but for Brooks as well, she manipulated them both so well, almost too well. I really struggled with their story, at some points it just tore at my heart strings, and other’s I almost felt sorry for her.
Who knew Kit would be such a freak in the sheets, but that’s what they always say, watch out for the quiet ones. Can’t wait for the next installment!


I think I can say I am not alone in saying I did not like Jules. However, I ended up loving this book and Marie James once again proves just how well she can tell a story! I loved Kit so much. He went through it and that was rough to watch, but Cease Fire made me love them together and their story was so good! I'm loving this series and cannot wait for the next book!! Another must read in this series, hands down.


Comments

Popular Posts