Release Blast: Following Maggie by Melanie Moreland

 

Title: Following Maggie
Series: Coming Home Series
Author: Melanie Moreland
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 7, 2022


A snowstorm, an unexpected delay, and a caring stranger are all it takes for Sebastian Ruggers to change the course of his life.

Instead of pushing paper and living a life he dreads, he follows his heart and the girl he meets to a new city.

A different life.

Maggie Andrews is heading back to the only town that ever felt like home.

When she meets Sebastian, somehow she knows, together, they’ll find a life together sweeter than the ones they are leaving behind. She can help him find his future. He can be the person she needs.

They only have to say yes.

Sometimes you discover home isn’t only a location on a map—but the person you share it with.





 

I kept her hand in mine and watched her, my mind going as fast as the plane we were in. The more the miles flew by, the more the ache in my chest grew. Maggie would walk away from me soon, and I’d never see her again. I’d head to BC and the life my father insisted I had to live, and she would make her own way in the small town, hundreds of miles away from me.

I would go to an apartment I’d never seen and live there. My father would make sure it was decent and I had what I needed to live. Maggie would go to her little house and try to fix it up and make a life for herself. She would struggle to make ends meet and fight to hold on to the place she thought of as home. My father’s plan would enable me to live well, but it wouldn’t feel like home. Like my life.

Both of us would struggle for different reasons.

Both of us surrounded by people, yet alone.

I’d always felt alone—except for the past few hours. With Maggie beside me, I hadn’t felt that way. For the first time in my life since my mother died, I felt as though I was complete again—as if I mattered.

I mattered to Maggie.

She mattered to me.

If we were together, things would be different. If I chose differently, both our lives could change.

Thoughts, ideas, and images began taking shape in my head.

If I changed my mind.

If I asked Maggie to let me go with her. Not to visit, but to stay.




When you want a bit of naughty along with the nice. From NYT Best Selling Author M Moreland are complete standalone reads with one thing in common - lots of sweetness and a guaranteed HEA. Instant attraction, little angst - love and happiness abounds.

While addicted to coffee, and challenged with computer-related and technical thing, she relishes cooking. She loves to throw dinner parties, and also enjoys traveling, but finds coming home is always the best part of a trip.

Melanie loves stories, especially paired with wine. She's learned happily ever afters, even bumpy ones, are all in how you tell the story.


HOSTED BY:



Sometimes as a reader, I need a total feel good, inst-love story that is angst free and just happily ever after!! This is that story! I fell in love with Maggie and Sebastian and had so much fun reading this story. It is a book that just makes you feel happy and hopefully and will remind you as a romance reader, why you love a great romance! ~Helen



Following Maggie is the newest book in Melanie More land's Coming Home series. I loved reading and following Maggie and Sebastian's story. I read this book in one day I was enjoying it so much from when they meet to their own happy ending. Melanie has a way of writing characters that are a joy to read, and I look forward to reading more from her. ~Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts