Release Blast for KISS ME FOREVER by Layla Hagen

 

Release Date: July 22

Last night, he was a sexy stranger I couldn't get enough of.
Today, he's my new boss, who I can't seem to please.

Bad luck seems to follow me. Last night, I grabbed a drink at the bar near my new workplace.
I met the most sophisticated man when he “stole” my table. We bantered and danced, and I went home with a stranger for the first time in my life.

The next morning, I find out my hot one-night stand is my new boss. Gone is the playful, charming man from last night. Luke Maxwell is all business, acting as if our night together never happened.
He’s impossible to please, but I’m determined to succeed. This job is my chance to prove myself and put my past—and my ex—behind me. I’m not going to mess this up.

But then we go on a business trip together and end up stranded for the night. Instead of discussing our project, he kisses me in the elevator and throws a jealous fit, claiming I’m his.
Apparently, I’m not the only one who can’t forget our evening together after all.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU 

Free in KU

Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla Hagen:


Hosted By:


I am quite the Layla Hagen fan, and obviously some books are better than others but this one is definitely one of my new favorites from her.
I just loved how Luke and Megan first met, and I was almost beside myself wanting to see how the story would play out after this. The whole boss/employee trope is one that I am always drawn to, but Luke especially tries hard not to cross that line with Megan. There is not too much angst between the pair, which even though I do absolutely love that in my romance novels, every now and then it is great to read a book written like this.
I honestly could go just on and on about how great this book is, but I know I will give too much of the story away and spoil it for potential readers.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book

Comments

Popular Posts